Thursday, October 7, 2010

freundevonfreunden

I'm really digging all the home interior blogs that have proliferated over the past couple of years. What could be cooler than seeing the apartment of someone whose work you admire? Or just someone with amazing style? I appreciate all the quirky little details that going into transforming a house (or apartment) into a home. The Selby hit a niche with his casual, un-styled photographs of the interiors of his extremely stylish and artistic friends. freundevonfreunden is another one that is gaining popularity in the design blogosphere. I spent some time on it and was excited to discover that Sarah Illenberger is featured. She's been a source of inspiration for me for quite a while. A few pictures of her apartment below, mixed with some images of Antje Taiga's home. I just wish I could read German..

No comments:

Post a Comment